The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ward Christmas Party

I'm on the activities committee in our ward which means I ran around the whole night instead of actually enjoying myself. Jack was baby Jesus in the Nativity and was a total champ. He didn't sleep but he didn't make a peep either. That's my boy!! After the Nativity we sang song after song waiting for Santa to come in. We couldn't find him anywhere. Finally after checking every room in the building, I spotted him sitting in a small classroom waiting for his cue. Little did he know his "cue" was about ten minutes before. Oh well, the kids went ballistic upon his arrival and everyone had a great time.
Posted by Picasa
Sadie was determined to be "brave" and sit on Santa's lap again this year. She asked him for "Chick Hicks, King, and a pink watch." Jack just sat there and was his sweet little self. I kept asking Santa a to look up for the picture and realized that if he did the beard Jack was tugging on would have been tugged a little too low. Only 7 months old and already trying to expose Saint Nick!!

No comments: