The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sadie Mommy Date

 When Jack was born my sister gave me the advice to always have a little time with Sadie that's just for us every day. I try to read books every day while Jack is taking his morning nap but I love taking her on a little date when Chase is home. I took Sades to Princess and the Frog this Saturday. It's so fun going to movies together. She snuggles right up to me and looks wide eye at the screen. When there was a scary part I asked her if she wanted me to cover her eyes and she reponded.. "I want to be brave." She didn't want to miss a second of the movie. She couldn't stop talking about how BIG the movie theatre was. I love how exciting everything is to her. Wouldn't I give her have her enthusiasm sometimes. She definitely brings it out in me. Afterwards we went to Cupcakes Actually (cute name) and got a $3.00 cupcake...ridiculous I know, but where else can you find a Pinkalicious cupcake like that. Sadie was in heaven and so was I watching her devour just the frosting. She left the cake for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: