The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Not your traditional garb


Wish I could have snapped a photo of all the kids in front of the house before the Christmas program at church but even with 2:00 church, we are always short on time.  My mom sent these adorable outfits for them to wear.  I'm not really into the matching plaid Christmas outfits and I'm so glad my mom isn't either.  No red or green but looking pretty snazzy. 

 
I can't get over Jack in his skinny pants and suit jacket.  He looks so grown up and handsome!

G looked pretty dapper in his little suit too.  He fit into Jack's Easter suit from 2010 and he rocked it.  Julie and I rocked the red and green too:-)  It's a good thing we go to church every week.  Otherwise we'd be all dressed up with no where to go!

No comments: