The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Robison Annual Dessert Party 2012


Once again the Robisons hosted an amazing dessert party.  I was really looking forward to this year because I'm not pregnant anymore and dessert actually looks good!  My imaginative dessert thoughts were totally realized with some of the yummiest desserts ever baked!!  This is just one table of many adorned with platters, cake stands and plates all filled with delectable delights.

I don't know what I'm chatting about here but I'm surprised I wasn't caught shoveling Austin Creme Pie into my overly talkative mouth.

The desserts are always an overall attraction but it's always fun to get our pictures taken in Macy's studio.  The cheesier the better. 

We were going for "Awkward Family Photos" here and were laughing hysterically at Craig's dickie and the hidden red pleather pants Melanie was wearing.  Andrea and I kept laughing out posing requests for them but the heart around her belly is by far my personal favorite.  Had I known I was allowed to dress up in my Neal Diamond attire, I would have TOTALLY taken advantage.  Next year for sure!!

Chase borrowed Craig's dickie but I needed the pleather pants to make it to the "awkward" level.
Such a fun party.  I love our friends here.  I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such a great group of uplifting, charitable, happy, spiritual, and hilarious people.  They feel like family to me!! 

No comments: