The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Color Me Rad


I got roped into doing this fun little 5K with a lot of my buddies.  I have to admit I wasn't looking forward to waking up early especially after partying at the work party the night before.  The only training I had done was a little rollerblading to and from the park on Wednesdays (that's a sight for sore eyes, let me tell you).  But I had SOOOOO much fun.  I didn't need training.  The music, adrenaline, and being hyper with all the girls was enough for a 1/2 marathoin (according to my caluclations:-)  In fact, I probably exerted more energy dancing and singing than I did actually running the 5K. 

Here we are all squeaky clean before the race:-)

The dirtier the better!

We were trying to get me on tv so the girls lifted me up on their shoulders so I could stick out in the crowd.  I doubt I got on their camera but my iPhone got this shot and it's my favorite one from the race.

It was so fun seeing the "with out children" side of all these mommies.  We had an absolute blast!!
 
 
 

No comments: