The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Son of Georgetown

Congratulations Chase!!!! I feel like we've been waiting for this day forever. Well, it actually went pretty fast even though we tacked on another year for the Tax LLM. I knew it would be an emotional day and it was. I am so proud of Chase I can hardly keep myself from squeezing him ALL the time. I love him so much and appreciate the sacrifices he makes for his family and all the work he has done these last four years. I of course took a million pictures. I broke down once he got his diploma and gave me a hug. I just was so overcome with love for this man and joy for what he has accomplished. One can't help but get a little misty. The campus was so beautiful and he looked so handsome in his cap and gown. I just couldn't help myself. The weather (for me) was perfect. It was a bit chilly for everyone else but I was just glad to not be roasting in the sun. I welcome any day with out shadows for great pictures. Here's the day in a megapixel or two.





;


3 comments:

Morgan said...

Congrats to Chase! And congrats to you for surviving so many houseguests/parties/craziness the past few weeks. I don't know how all of that didn't put you into labor.

Hopefully baby boy Cannon will arrive soon...

*Leslie* said...

Congratulations!!! That is so great and such an accomplishment! I agree with Morgan; I can't believe you didn't go into labor with the million things you've been busy with! You're a trooper for sure. Hope you have a chance to relax for a minute before baby arrives :)

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I'm all emotional just reading this!! A huge Congrats Chase! I can't belive we will be graduating next year, this makes me very excited for it finally to be over! Great pics. Georgetown's Campus looks beautiful!