The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thanks Bob

Sadie loves to read!! She's always loved letters, writing them, and reading them on our mini dry erase board but never actually read her own books. Even though Virginia kept us indoors more than we would have liked, it gave us ample time to teach Sadie how to write and read words. After hearing her read words she found through out the house, on the road and on billboards I decided it was time for Sadie to read some Bob Books. I still remember recommending them to customers when I worked at the Children's Hour and lucky for me, they're still around. Sadie can't get enough of them and she gets so excited when she reads a whole book!! I love watching her enthusiasm to learn. I just love my little girl who seems not so little anymore.

No comments: