The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jack's first haircut

Jack made it 17 months with out one single hair cut. Sadie came out of the womb looking like Friar Tuck with a bald top and hair around the sides. She got her first haircut (buzz actually) at four months. Jack, on the other hand came out with perfectly quaffed hair. It's been pretty perfect up until a few weeks ago when we noticed the widows peak/tail on the left back side of the head. That had to go and the wings covering his ears (although cute) had to go too. Jack did a pretty good job. He sat very still and posed Rico Suave style.




3 comments:

Angelica Hagman said...

He is such a handsome little man! I can't believe he let you cut his hair!

j and k said...

I am in L.O.V.E!!! Can I clone them? Everything from their button noses, giant beautiful eyes, and fun personalities. I need a Sadie and Jack fix. I think we need to plan another meet and greet sooner than later.

The Cannons said...

Thanks Kim. I think he's pretty handsome too. Yes, we need to get together sooner than later so I can get my Ben fix.